The Client’s testimonial
Charles is among the most creative and enthusiastic sales experts I know. I’ve worked with him on several campaigns. He helped us set up hyper-personalized sales campaigns, reach hundreds of prospects, and ultimately get qualified sales appointments. In addition, he also advised us on refining our sales process, which was very helpful for the entire sales department. I highly recommend his skills and services to all startups and SMEs who want to move quickly to the next level.
CareerLunch is an HR-tech platform that pairs potential hires with employees through informal exchanges over lunch
Ideal Customer Profiles
Human Resources, Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Employer branding
Their business development team searched for new clients in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, and Switzerland). They were already very familiar with this geography, where they had already done a lot of cold outreach. On top of that, they didn’t have the time to generate leads, outreach and qualify them, so they turned to our B2B sales development agency
- The “Existing clients/disqualified leads exclusion” lead generation method: devlo developed a unique and powerful lead generation method called the “Existing clients/disqualified leads exclusion”. This strategy consists of 3 steps:
- Identify every organization that matches a company’s ICPs, and then identify the most relevant decision-makers within each one of these organizations
- Map CareerLunch’s existing clients and disqualified leads
- Exclude CareerLunch’s existing clients and disqualified leads from every organization identified in the first step. It will reveal untapped accounts and/or new leads we can contact
- In-depth lead research. We carried out a thorough initial qualification phase: we researched and validated each selected lead manually. It led to a significant increase in our conversion rates.
- We contacted leads in their native language, mostly in German. As a result, click-through rates and reply rates were significantly higher than if we had contacted them in English.
Out of the 516 new leads identified and contacted, our client received 54 positive replies for a meeting from our outbound campaign. Here are the success metrics from our campaign: 71% open rate, 29% click rate, 19% reply rate, and 10% interest rate. The revenue generated is not disclosed.
- Transparent communication is important. Think of it like a recipe: a good plan + talking with your team = success. Always check in with your team to see how things are going. If they have questions or problems, it’s good to solve them immediately.
- Use the right language. If you’re selling things to people from different countries, it’s nice for them to see messages in their native language.
- Make your message fit the person. Different people care about different things. For example, computer experts like to hear about tech stuff. Bosses might want to know how to save money. So, adapt the message depending on who you’re talking to.
- The importance of a systematic approach: It’s essential to have an overview of the number and types of businesses that can be contracted and those that have already been contracted to plan the best approach over time.
Want to discover our emails from their outreach sequence?Request it for free
Share the case study
Want 100+ qualified appointments yearly?
Let’s map your winning lead generation strategy.Get a quote