The Client’s testimonial
devlo was clearly prepared. The thing was that devlo process with the series of emails, the series of calls and the personalisation at each step of the process was extremely well done. And then devlo convinced me with their transparent approach. I’m very happy with what has happened. We have signed a few deals. We have signed a few deals. I was not expecting immediate results, but the type of contacts I had so far, the type of conversations, and the few contracts we had from that collaboration are already good results for me.
Cegos delivers learning and development programmes across Switzerland and mostly abroad since the roll-out of their clients’ initiatives often involves worldwide deployment.
Ideal Customer Profiles
L&D, organization development, training, commercial operations, talent management, teaching & learning, e-learning, knowledge
- Cegos was very strong in the French-speaking part of Switzerland since the Cegos Group is originally from France. The goal was to expand their presence and activities in the German-speaking part of Switzerland.
- As the targeted region had a limited number of qualified prospects, we had to give ourselves every chance to activate every one of them. Consequently, we carried out detailed research on each prospect to personalize our approach as much as possible and maximize the chances of them responding.
- Finding the right arguments is crucial to preparing an outstanding prospecting sequence that convinces our prospects. However, in the L&D, it’s difficult to objectively track how training upskills and reskills employees. Without this before-and-after statistic, we had to redouble our efforts to design a winning sequence.
- Every organization matching its qualification criteria was identified. For example, we excluded companies with large numbers of blue-collar workers to focus on accounts most likely to respond positively to our approach.
- Salespeople who work internationally can dismiss the importance of native languages. Leads were contacted in their preferred language, mostly in German, but also in French and English. Although most of the leads were speaking native German, some of them were not.
- These outbound sequences were multichannel: leads were contacted by emails, cold calls, and LinkedIn messages.
73% open rate, 22 click rate, 45% response rate, 5% meeting rate
Want to discover our emails from their outreach sequence?Request it for free
Share the case study
Want 100+ qualified appointments yearly?
Let’s map your winning lead generation strategy.Get a quote